General Information

Where are we located ?

We are located at …

What are your hours?

8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday.

What’s the difference between a certified and a notarized translation?

A certified translation is a document translated by a professional translator and accompanied by a signed Certificate of Accuracy. A notarized translation bears a notary’s seal and is an additional service that involves adding the signature of a notary to your document. You can always contact us if you’re not sure what type of document you need. Our experienced advisors are here to help.

I have a birth certificate that I want translated and certified. Can you provide this service?

Yes. We provide certified translations for all official documents, such as birth certificates. We’ll even certify your document free of charge.

Do I need to submit original documents to you?

No. An original copy of your document is not necessary. A scanned copy via email, fax, or photograph is sufficient.

What are your payment terms and methods?

We accept credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, checks and bank transfers. Payment is requested in advance.

Translation & Interpreting Services

What’s the difference between translating and interpreting?

Translation is the conversion of text from one language into another. The “target text,” or “translation” communicates the same message. Interpreting is the intellectual activity that consists of facilitating oral or sign language communication, either simultaneously or consecutively, between people who do not speak or sign the same language.

What’s the difference between simultaneous and consecutive interpreting?

Simultaneous interpretation (also known as conference interpretation, or real-time interpreting) is when the speaker’s voice is interpreted without interruption as he/she is speaking. The interpreter listens to one language and speaks in another, simultaneously, the two voices speaking at once. Research has shown that 23 cognitive skills are involved in simultaneous interpreting. Simultaneous interpretation usually requires specific sound equipment.

In consecutive interpreting, the interpreter waits until the speaker completes an idea (a passage of speech, a sentence, a shorter part of a speech, or logical unit) and translates it into the foreign language. Therefore, consecutive interpretation requires pauses between passages for the interpretation to be spoken. First the interpreter listens to the entire phrase then she/he interprets it into the desired language.

What is a translation?

A translation converts the text of a document from one language to another.

What types of documents to you translate?

Everything in any format. Examples include diplomas, transcripts, birth, marriage and death certificates, legal papers, medical documents and bank statements.

Can you really translate documents from every language?

Yes, we can.

Can you also translate documents from English into other languages?

Yes, we can.

Are your translations certified?

All of our translations are certified and notarized. They are accepted everywhere.

Evaluation Services

What is an evaluation?

An evaluation shows what your foreign education is equal to in the United States.

Which types of evaluations do you offer?

The Diploma/Degree evaluation lists each academic credential, the institutions you studied in, the dates of graduation and the US equivalent. The Course-by-Course evaluation includes all of the information found in the Diploma/Degree evaluation and also lists all college-level courses, credits, grades and the final GPA.

Which type of evaluation should I choose?

If you will be using your evaluation for employment, immigration, cosmetology or military purposes, a Diploma/Degree evaluation is generally required. Some institutions may require a Course-by-Course evaluation. If you plan to continue your education in the United States, or are applying for Teacher Certification or other type of professional license, you will most likely need a Course-by-Course evaluation.

Which credentials do you evaluate?

We evaluate high school (secondary) and university-level credentials. Course-by-Course evaluations can be provided for university-level programs.

What documents should I submit to apply for evaluation?

Please provide all ORIGINAL diplomas and ORIGINAL transcripts (mark sheets) as issued by your educational institution. Documents should be submitted in the original language. If your documents are not in English, we will also need official word-for-word translations. Trans-Facilitate can provide translations for a modest fee.

Will my original documents be returned to me?

Yes. If you are coming to our office, please bring the originals and a set of photocopies of the originals. We will keep the copies and return the originals to you. If you are applying by mail, please choose our Express Mail option for safe return of your originals. We will only mail original documents by Express Mail. Please note the documents mailed directly to Trans-Facilitate from academic institutions become the property of Trans-Facilitate and cannot be returned.

Will Trans-Facilitate contact my school?

We use a variety of methods to determine authenticity of the documents submitted to us. We reserve the right to contact your school directly for verification. We also reserve the right to request additional documentation, including official transcripts sent to us directly from your institution. Any fees incurred in the process of verification are the responsibility of the applicant.

What happens if Trans-Facilitate determines that documents are forged?

If documents are determined to be forged, altered in any way, or have been issued by a diploma mill, the application will be cancelled and fees will not be returned. All documents become property of Trans-Facilitate.

How long does an evaluation take?

Our standard processing time is 10 business days. Rush services are also available. In the event that we must contact an academic institution or request additional information, the evaluation will be placed on hold until the necessary information is received.

Are Trans-Facilitate evaluations accepted everywhere?

We evaluation are widely accepted by educational institutions, employers, city, state and federal civil service departments, boards of cosmetology and by the United Stated Department of Homeland Security, Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS). We advise you to check with your institution to determine exact requirements.

Is Trans-Facilitate, LLC a recognized evaluation agency?

We are charter members of the Association of International Credential Evaluations (AICE). You will find AICE listed on the  US Department of Education website. Please click on “Information for Persons Seeking to Study in the United States.”


What is an apostille?

Countries belonging to The Hague convention named their international certification “apostille”. An apostille is the legalization of a document for international use. If an apostille from one Hague Convention member country is attached to a person’s birth certificate, marriage certificate, or other legal document and presented to another member country, then no further certification or legalization is required.

What is The Hague Convention?

In 1961, many nations joined in Hague with the purpose of creating an international agreement on simplifying the acceptance of legal documents, such as marriage certificates and birth certificates worldwide. This group of nations is known as the Hague Convention. They adopted a document referred to as an “apostille” that is internationally recognized by all member nations.

What are the member countries of The Hague Convention?

The 81 States / Regional Economic Integration Organizations listed below have accepted the Statute and are Members of the Hague Conference on Private International Law:

Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Canada, Chile, China, People’s Republic of, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, European Union, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Republic of, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia.

What kind of documents need an apostille?

The kind of documents that require an apostille range from powers of attorney, birth certificates, adoption certificates, marriage certificates, divorce decrees, and death certificates, to incorporation papers, corporate documents, school diplomas and transcripts, deeds and wills, agreements, bills of sale, job certifications and other legal papers.

How do I get my documents translated?

After we have apostilled your documents, a professional “Sworn Translator” from the country where you intend to use your documents will translate the documents quickly and accurately.

Can you apostille documents for any country in the world?

Yes, we are a certified professional translation company with the ability to translate and apostille your documents for any country in the world.

If I have two documents issued by the same authority, do I need two apostilles?

This is a question that should be directed to the authorities in the country in which the documents will be presented.

What is an Embassy Legalization?

An Embassy Legalization is required when the country where you intend to use your documents is a non-member of the Hague Convention. These include Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea – Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe.

How to apply

Can I come to your office in person?

Absolutely! We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30AM to 5PM. An appointment is highly recommended.

I cannot come to your office in person. Can someone else come on my behalf?

Yes. Please make sure that person is familiar with your documents and with which services you are requesting.

What is your refund policy.

Fees are non-refundable.

Can I request a copy of an evaluation / translation I've already done?

Yes. If you’ve done an evaluation / translation for many years, you may apply for as many duplicates as you wish. We reserve the right to refuse to issue a duplicate for any reason.

I have more questions, what do I do?

Email us at [email protected], call us at (833) 872-6732 or come to our office.